Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mid-craft...

I am currently in the middle of...

-various felt clips and head bands

-several felt pinwheel hair clips

-secret stitching pretties

-3 (or maybe 4) note book and pen holders (something like this one)

-more paper flower garlands

-a new and improved cardboard box kitchen

I have a stack of other things too but these are the ones I am working on at the moment. I really want to try doing some applique onto Amelia's tops. So far though I haven't managed to start that one. And Esther and Ellamay's birthday is fast approaching and I really wanted to make more stuff for it. I am making the note book and pen holders for part of their presents and will buy some other "whatever" to go with it. They will not be having a party. They will probably have one friend each over though. And I will be forced (by myself) to try to make something cool to give all the kids for "not-a-party" party favour thingy's. What can I say? I can't help myself. Don't really know what yet though.

I should really go and do that other thing I am working on. Housework. Blah.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds quite busy! I have some secret stitching going on too, and it's killing me not to be able to share it! I really like that cardboard kitchen, also. I've been wanting to make something similar but haven't had the energy to think it out to completion.

    ReplyDelete