Friday, May 21, 2010

Autumn


I love autumn. Leaves can be so vibrant. I love driving through the streets with the leaves falling and I love to crunch them under my shoes. This photo is of a tree in the front yard. We only have a few trees that loose their leaves and this one is by far the best. The others go kind of browny yellow. I also love autumn because the days are cool and the nights are great for snuggling under the covers and sleeping soundly (hopefully).

Anyway, all I really have to say is that I hope to be back in the next day or so with some more posts. Including a banana cupcake recipe which is YUM!

I am working on some new things for Esther and Ellamay's birthday which is next month, doing the regular life stuff and also trying to get through a few moments with Amelia.

Thank you for all the comments too. It's a real buzz to find that people are out there reading the Crisis here.
The farm fences from my last post were featured over at One Pretty Thing and also at Craft Gossip. Pretty excited about that.
See you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hiya this is a really cute blog. All the felt food is so sweet. I found it through the project 54 thingie and I think its a really great idea. Good on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and the super nice comments, Mel. We are really enjoying our date night project and I agree - it is a great idea. Now to get motivated and post about our latest date!

    ReplyDelete