Sunday, May 30, 2010

Road sign


I was driving into town the other day and I came across this sign. I have never seen a sign that actually says "thank you" on it. So I pulled the car over and used my new whizz-bang camera phone to take a picture of it. Who'd have thought that this sign could make me smile. Actually I think it might have been a combination of the sign plus the fact that some road workers came speeding up in their Ute just as I was getting back in the car. I suppose they thought I was up to some sort of mischief. And I suppose I could have stopped and explained to them that I was just a funny kind of person who is amused by random road signs. That would not have been as much fun though would it?

Have a great day and I hope it has a little bit of funny in it too

No comments:

Post a Comment