Saturday, June 19, 2010

Paper dress garland

I made this for Esther and Ellamay's bedroom wall. I was hoping to make a longer one and add a detachable birthday sign too, but I got sick and the kids were sick so this is as big as it got. Sorry about the average photos. We are in winter here and the light is pretty dull during the day. I used this great tutorial for the cupcake toppers like I used for the girls birthday baskets.

I have started working on a new stitching project but I am not really happy with the way it is going so far so it might be one of those for the mid-craft pile. I am really inspired to do some stitching after the moustache's turned out so well. I have also nearly finished a new cardboard box kitchen for the kids to play with. I am hoping it will be all done in time for the school holidays which start at the end of next week. I will have to make some new felt food I think too just to sweeten the deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment