Monday, June 28, 2010

More paper shoes


The three girls decided they wanted to have their own paper shoes like I made for their Aunty's birthday. It was a bit hard for Esther and Ellamay to work out how to fold the paper so I ended up doing it all for them. I made 3 paper shoes in different colours. We got out some stickers and they decorated them. Amelia really wanted her photo taken with her shoe. Okay Amelia, but I will have to put it on the blog now :-)


She also really liked that it fit on her foot. She spent some time carefully walking around the house on tip toes just so she could wear it. Esther and Ellamay really wanted to make bigger ones so they could wear them too. Our girls do like shoes! I might have to make some of these for more school holiday fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment