Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Random blog sighting

Esther's badge

I was recently catching up on some of my favourite blogs. I hadn't checked them for a while. I was looking at Giver's Log. I love that blog. It has such pretty ideas on there. Great for giving (obviously) and some other fun ideas too. I have a link to one project over on the side there ---> in the Make Me... list. The Fabric Mailbox.

So I was just scrolling down through the posts seeing what had been going on when all of a sudden... there was Esther's name badge! Right there on one of my favourite blogs. It turns out, Amberlee thought it was a great idea to use for a personalised gift topper. I am famous! Hehehe. Wow, little ol' me on there!

There is a whole bunch of great ideas on the inspiration boards. I had not thought of using the name badge as a gift topper but that is a great way to use it.

1 comment: