Sunday, June 20, 2010

Stamps from erasers


I know lots of people are making eraser stamps out there and now I am one of them. It is so easy, you should really have a go. Erasers are so cheap too.


These ones came from the Reject Shop and I got 8 or 10 in the packet for about $1.50. I just used a craft blade to carve them. A bit tricky but it did the job.


I made this bird stamp a while ago. It was my first attempt. I love it. It makes me want to get back to scrapbooking again. It's been quite a while since I've done any. I have piles of stuff to do it... just got interested in other things. A whole lot of mid-craft going on there too. :-)


After stitching the moustache hoops for my sister's birthday I decided to use the same pattern to make some moustache stamps. I mean, who doesn't need a couple of stamps that look like moustache's?




The second moustache didn't turn out as cool as the first one. Never mind. Still looks funny. Perhaps I could draw on a tail, a nose and some ears and it could be a funny looking dog. (?) I can see it.


What better place to use the moustache stamp than on the presents for my sisters birthday, including the moustache hoops. I had to use some Christmas paper because I didn't have any other wrapping paper. So I just used the white side and stamped it. We were really late to the family lunch that day so each gift only got one stamp each. Otherwise, they would have been covered in moustache's.

No comments:

Post a Comment