Monday, February 28, 2011

Tea party anyone?

Tea party anyone?


Thanks to Aunty Sarah and Uncle Steve, the girls have shiny new tea sets. They are pretty and came in little cases. The kids have been having a grand time using the felt food with them to have picnics on the lounge room floor. When I see it all spread out it makes me want to make some more felt food. I have such a list of things to do though... Oh well.

I thought I should be over the busyness that has been going on in our neck of the woods by now but I think it may still be a little longer before I am back to regular posting (not that I am regular much). Some of the problem has been me being slack. Seems like I am always fighting for my share of time on the computer these days. It was easier when the kids weren't computer literate!

The next two weeks are going to be wonderful. Tim has time off work and we are going to enjoy having him around the place. We (as in 'he' by the way) are going to work on the garden and get our house looking spiffy outside. It has been neglected for a long time and Tim is getting things lovely out there again. I am also hoping for a lunch date at some stage. (Hint hint Tim) What extravagance! We don't get to go out without the kids too much. Especially for a whole lunch with grown up food. You know the kind of food that doesn't come with fries :-)

Have a great week :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment