Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Agapanthus and stuff

I took this photo a couple of weeks ago. The agapanthus are all looking a bit worse for wear today though. Not only have they lost most of their flowers due to little hands needing them for all manner of outside makings and games, the rain has been coming steadily all day and has them all looking rather drenched. Who would think we would be having more rain at this time of year. Not at all normal. And it is so humid. At least we are not flooded. Queensland is having a terrible time at the moment and our thoughts and prayers go out to all the families who have lost so much.
Agapanthus

At the moment I am working on projects with big ideas but not too much action. It is slow going with the kids on holidays because they are, you know, "SOOooo bored" and need to be entertained. One thing I am trying to achieve at the moment is a whole lot of unpicking. Blah! What a job! I am trying to use some old things and turn them into new things. I think perhaps I could say I am getting on the upcycling band wagon. Couldn't tell you how long it will be before I have something to show for it. Especially since I have 3 to do (as always).

I should finish up for now. I am in the middle of trying not to burn the tea while I type this and the kids are filling up eating a whole lot of ice cubes. Treasures. Hope to be back in the next couple of days for my blog-o-versary.

No comments:

Post a Comment