Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Resurrection set and little felt Mary's

Happy Easter! It's Easter Sunday and I thought I would show you my Resurrection Set. I didn't get it finished. If you have been reading this blog, you would have already seen my other characters here and here. I was really hoping to make a full set something like this one. Not going to happen with Esther and Ellamay on school holidays and when children don't settle at night to sleep! All my usual complaints really. I will have it done in time for next Easter though. (Hopefully.) It is a little dangerous to not finish this project for the deadline (Easter) as it will likely be added to the 'mid-craft' pile.

Do you like how my Mary's turned out? The one above looks like a doctor I think. All she needs is a stethoscope. And her hairstyle is a little... big.


I really like how they have all turned out. They look happy. And so they should be. Jesus is risen from the dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment