Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy

This week I had a good mail day. Good mail days are pretty rare because I don't buy online much... but this week 3 purchases all showed up on the same day.

Ebay binoculars for the kids

Binoculars for the kids when we go on our road trip next month (more about that some time). These were eBay purchases. I thought they could be explorers with them :-).

New book

This book is from the Book Depository (they have free postage worldwide!). I have read the introduction and feel inspired to be a fabulous photographer now. Obviously, I need to keep reading so I can find out how to take photos of books without glare and fuzz (which is called 'noise' apparently).

Funny flip flap flower

And this. This is the silliest thing I have bought off eBay. I love it. It's called a Flip Flap and it is a solar powered flower. When it is in bright light it waves backwards and forwards. I find it very entertaining to watch. I put it on the window ledge so I can look at it while I wash the dishes. It makes me happy. I am funny like that. And this little piece of happiness only cost me $3. Got to love that.
 
We have to vote in the federal election today, aside from that, I don't think we have plans so hopefully it will be a quiet weekend. Tim has been super busy in the last few weeks so it will be nice to have him around. Hope you have a lovely weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment