I recently decided that Esther and Ellamay needed some school hair accessories that matched their uniforms but were different so it might help everyone tell who's who. I have been really wanting to make some rosette head bands for myself but true to form, made some for my kids first.
These are from this tutorial I found. So easy. I got the headbands from The Reject Shop marked down from $3 for 3 to $1 for 3. Bargain! (I bought about 5 packs! I like to stock up when I find a bargain). They were already school colours so all I had to do was add the rosettes. The maroon flower is actually an old dress ... an attempt at re purposing. Suited perfectly.
Here is a picture of our babies. All grown up and ready to go in the front gate today. Sporting their new head bands. Amelia didn't want to miss out on the photo.
I have got more plans for school hair things, I hope to post soon. By the way, my head is much improved now, thankfully. So maybe I can get back to stitching and such.