Saturday, July 16, 2011

Grey

Grey timbers

The weather has been grey and cold. We have had sick kids and Tim has been feeling miserable too. We need a good dose of health around here. Esther and Ellamay are back to school on Monday after 2 weeks school holidays. I am glad to get back to routine again. I probably say it every time school holidays roll around. The girls like their school routine! So do I actually. Hopefully by the time the next school holidays come, we will have their bedroom finished. Tim is still working on their new beds and I am excited to see the finished product and get on with the fun decorating part.

I have been working on a few different projects lately, all of which I need to photograph and work on more. I am afraid I am still creating more mid-craft projects. I was trying really hard to resist starting anymore projects but have been unsuccessful. I keep finding all these fabulous ideas on the internet. How about you? Do you have that trouble?

Anyway, I hope to get a few more posts up in the next week. Don't hold your breath though :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment