Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Year - New Blog



One of my New Years Resolutions was to start my own blog. Well. Big tick for me! I didn't specify in my resolutions that I had to actually keep writing in it!
I hope to be able to record all kinds of things on here. I use to keep journals but haven't been much good at it since I had kids. Something about sleep deprivation and no time... Perhaps the world of blogging will motivate me to do it again. In the very least, I hope to be able to record my makings... all in my Mid-Craft Crisis.

I have so many projects on the go at once, I never seem to get them finished. And with our twin girls off to school this year and youngest at day care for one day a week, I have high hopes of getting things in check.

Now, all I have to do is juggle everything into some kind of order and I will achieve another thing on my list of New Years Resolutions... a Super Mum!
Happy thought for today.
Ellamay asking when I was getting dressed ready to go shopping in town today - "Mummy are you going to be all beautiful today?"

No comments:

Post a Comment