I have finished the box house for the kids Barbie's to live in. And by finished, I mean it's getting there. As I showed here, I used glassware boxes I bought from the hardware shop. The kids can change the house around because the boxes are not joined together.
Esther and Ellamay bought themselves another Barbie each with some birthday money they had. We were really careful when opening them so we could use the packaging as part of the wall decorations in the boxes. We used some scrapbook paper too. It turned out great!
I would still like to make some beds, a table and some kind of kitchen cabinet. I would really like to try making a bedroom screen that dorriebelle made after some inspiration from my Fabric farm fences. I haven't had the sewing machine out for quite a while now so not sure when that will happen. I had hoped that I would have actually achieved that one by now but things have been really slow here. When I do get these things done, you'll be the first to know :-)