Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmassy stuff

Hi. Remember me? I am the one that pops in from time to time. *Sigh*. I have to say, we have had a run of illness lately. For the last few months, it seems to have been one thing or another. The latest hit - a tummy bug that has floored us. One that had Amelia end up in the back of an ambulance spending the day in the emergency room. Fortunately, we didn't have to stay in and we hope and pray the problem will not happened again.

I thought since I haven't really had the time (or energy) to be blogging for a while, perhaps I should drop by and just give you a few Christmas ideas from the archives. And then maybe one day, I'll actually be back - with actual projects that I am in the middle of. :-)

Christmas reindeers


Star trees


Rolled felt candles


Christmas card circles


See you another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment