Tuesday, August 31, 2010

At the moment...

Green felt scraps

I thought I better get back to the Crisis and type something so you all know I am still here! And because I like posts with photos better than without - here is a random photo of felt scraps :-)

Seems like there is just not enough hours in the day. Or maybe too many. There has been ear aches and coughs and colds and a tired mummy trying to get back to routine here. I am actually starting to feel much better. Finally. The kids are worn out and ready for their September school holidays. Tim is getting sick now so I hope he can fight the rotten virus off better than I did.

I have been mid-crafting a lot while I have been under the weather and I am completely behind in photo taking and photo uploading, not that there are too many completed projects. I will try to get that done this week.  In the meantime, the felt scraps in the above photo are for some kind of hoop wall hanging that I am working on (Mid-Craft style) and as usual the original idea has changed since I first started it. It will be some kind of leaf and flower thing.

There has been a lot of planning and talking about our road trip that is happening next month. Tim has 3 weeks off work and for one of those weeks we are driving to and staying in our nation's capital, Canberra. A 5 or 6 hour trip. Madness, that's what that is! I can't wait but it is still a scary prospect. I have been putting together little travel packs for the girls to have in the back seat to keep them entertained. (Another photo waiting to be taken.)

It is also Amelia's 3rd birthday in a couple of weeks which I am afraid is being overshadowed by our holiday. I haven't made any presents for her at this stage and so I will just have to save up the other things for Christmas. I am very inspired by this bug birthday party on Prudent Baby and would like to have a go at a couple of things on there. Especially the buggie headbands and the tissue flower garland.

That's the latest here. What news with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment