Currently in my mid-craft pile is the following:
- Matchbox houses with dolls (above - inspired by this one)
- Rosette headbands for the kids that I actually started before school began in January!
- Felt hair clips. I always have some felt hair clips on the mid-craft pile.
- A secret gift for my new baby nephew, due in October. I hope it turns out like it is in my head.
- Crochet. I want to finish the granny square I am working on and then start on some new things.
- Dresden plate. Still haven't done that one. Sigh.
- Cushions. As above. Sigh.
Things I am trying not to start:
- Notebook holder for myself. I have the perfect fabric ready to go...
- Button flowers. Something like these.
- Felt eye masks.
- Button embroidery hoop hangings.
I just have to cross off some of the mid-craft list so I can start on some other fun stuff. I am bored of what I am doing already. :-) I have a low attention span for projects. If they can't happen fairly constantly and quickly, I really shouldn't start them in the first place.
What's on for your week? I am going to try to stay out of the rain and try to achieve some decluttering and some crafty stuff too. And hopefully some more blogging.