Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Amelia's first day of kinder

Kinder begins

So I have been a little more distracted lately than I thought I would be. I was going to post some things at regular intervals between now and way back when I started for 2012. Sigh... anyway, here I go again :-)

This is one of my reasons for distraction lately. Amelia has started 4 year old kindergarten. I was so nervous. My littlest one is all grown up and off into the world without me. I was nervous when Esther and Ellamay started kinder but I always new they had each other. I guess Amelia has been depending on me for everything so much, I was worried how she would cope without me. It's a big deal to trust other people (that I have only just met) to care for Amelia. Truth is though, how would I cope without her around all the time?

Amelia's first day of kinder

I don't know why I worried though. Amelia is so independent now and she was so excited to go to kinder she didn't even say good bye. I had to go and find her to give her a cuddle. She goes to kinder two days a week from 9am - 2.30pm so I have time that I haven't had before. What to do with myself?

I have been trying to get back into the school routine. It is slow going. Then I need to get back into blogging routine. I am so behind I haven't even been reading the blogs I follow!

Is everyone coping with 2012 yet? Am I the only person who isn't?


No comments:

Post a Comment